Raspberry Pi Battery Display
This Battery Display is included in the Battery Module Controller Version 2 for Tesla Model S Battery Modules. It is provided here separately for those wishing to add additional Battery Displays for viewing in multiple locations.
This display features a brilliant 7-inch touchscreen display of all your Tesla Battery Module Controller data including power output, current, voltage of each individual cell and state of charge. It allows you to easily modify the configuration of your system remotely.
1. UDP Wireless connectivity through your existing WIFI Hub Router.
2. Onboard data logging.
3. Built in web server displaying historical data in graph form.
4. Remote connectivity using Amazon AWS IoT Core.
5. One click online software updates.
6. Built-in VNC Server - Remote screen sharing using free VNC Viewer