JLD612 Temperature Controller with Premium Stainless Steel Waterproof PT100 RTD Temperature Sensor Probe(Threaded)
This handy little device allows you to monitor temperatures AND take actions based on temperature. It provides both a relay and an SSR output to turn heating elements or cooling elements on or off based on specific temperatures. It allows you to seperately set the temperature at which the relay activates and deactivates making it an ideal controller for heating and cooling duties.
Key Features of the JLD612 Temperature Controller
JLD612 User Manual
- 3 modes of Auto-Turning with PID Algorithms
- Dual Display for Set temperature and present temperature
- Fahrenheit (F) and Celsius(C) -1999 ~ 9999
- Individually programmable PID control parameters
- 7 Different Dual Output
- Support 0.1degree resolution with pt-100 thermocouple
- OperatinSupply Voltage 12-32v
- Power consumption: =< 2 Watt.
- Sampling speed: 4/sec.
- SSR activated voltage: open circuit: 6V; short circuit: 40mA.
- Accuracy: 0.2% of full scale.
- LED Display: 0.28 inch; Red color.
- Out of range indication: “EEEE”.
- Ambient temperature requirement: 0~+50 Deg C.
- Humidity requirement: =< 85% RH.
- Relay Contact : AC220V / 3A.
- Controller dimension: 48x48x82(mm).
- Opening for installation: 45x45(mm).
Note: Provided with Pt100 probe. Red lead goes to terminal 8. Blue leads go to terminals 9 and 10.