Drop in LiFePo4 lithium battery drop-in replacement for Tesla Model S/X lead 12v battery.
Under warranty, this is only annoying as they will and do replace these constantly. But after the warranty expires, you won't want to keep this unlikely situation. Replace it with a long lasting safe LiFePo4 lithium 12v battery.
One of the little ironies of the Tesla Model S and X is that despite having THE most advanced lithium battery chemistry design in the world to drive the car, they then saddle it with a weeny lead acid 12v battery that has proven to be THE highest failure rate component in the car.
- Direct fitment inTesla Model S and Tesla Model X vehicles
- True 30Ah capacity
- 10.0-14.4v operating range
- Cycle life 3x higher than OEM battery
- 35% of the weight of OEM battery(9.5lbs vs. stock @ 27lbs)
- Decreased life-cycle cost! (~$0.18 VS OEM battery ~$0.25)
- Flame retardant ABS plastic case
- Shock-proof construction
- Safe Lithium Iron Phosphate chemistry
- Dimensions:195mm x130mm x158mm (7.7"x 5.1"x6.2")
- Peak discharge: 210A(CCA)
- Continuous charge/discharge: 60A
- IP67 rated for water and dust resistance
- 48 month Warranty